Last Update: June 28th 2018
1.- Controller and description
The data controller of this site is the Spanish company BOLLERIA Y PASTELERIA, SA. (from now on Pastisseries Pomar), located at Plaça 20, CP 07630, Campos, Balearic Islands, Spain.
For the processing of your personal data, Pastisseries Pomar complies with national and european law, as well as any additional norms.
2.- Information collected
The Service can be used without creating an account or using one, although to buy a product you will need a user account. The (personal and non personal) information collected by the Service can change according to that.
The personal and non personal information collected by the Service will be provided through three different ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you provide voluntarily and 3) the one provided by third parties.
2.1.- The one collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from where you are connecting, the device used and its characteristics, the operating system and web browser used, the language, country, time and date of the request, the reference URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Data about your use of the Service and possible bugs or errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable the Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2.- The one that you provide voluntarily
Esta información consistirá en:
- The one required by Pastisseries Pomar to complete a purchase, creating the user account in that moment: name and surname, delivery address, postal code, city, mobile phone and email.
All data are mandatory but the business company name.
If you make a purchase on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift, you guarantee to have obtained legitimately the personal information and the consent of those other people before providing us with your preferences.
- The information, personal or not, that may contain the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service, for example your name, alias or email.
- Your email if you decide to sign up for our newsletter. If you register the email of a third party, you accept that you have the consent of that user for it.
2.3.- The one provided by the third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems for a credit or debit card, such as the time of the purchase or its amount.
- The one provided by suppliers such as restaurants, accommodations and places of entertainment and leisure that collaborate with the Service, such as your level of satisfaction or photographs of the experiences.
- The one provided by the shipment service, such as the place, day and time of the delivery.
3.- Rights and purposes
You should know that the fulfillment of the forms is voluntary. In any case, the unfulfillment of the required fields (the ones marked with an asterisk) will limit or make impossible the use of the Service.
The personal data that you provide us will be collected and processed in the files controlled by Pastisseries Pomar. This way, your requests can be attended, the service provided and you will be informed through electronic means about the activity of the company and its services.
At any moment, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, data portability and objection of your personal data through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at this address: Polígono 2 , parcela 692, CP 07230, Montuiri, Illes Balears, España.
In both cases, we will need your name and surname, as well as a copy of your national ID document.
Here you can find the forms to exercise these rights.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Pastisseries Pomar is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority.
In relation to the online service, you state that you are an adult with full legal capacity to use this site according to its terms and conditions and be entailed by this agreement, that you accept entirely.
You state that all the information provided to access the Service, before and after its use, it’s complete, accurate and reliable.
5.- Use of the data
The data provided to Pastisseries Pomar will be used:
- To manage, provide and update the Service (being our legitimate interest the lawful basis to prevent unauthorized accesses, detect incidents, prevent attacks and keep running the Service).
- To process the purchase (being the contract the lawful basis).
- To attend your requests (being the legitimate interest of the Service in relation to its customer service the lawful basis, so we can communicate with you and answer your questions).
- To process your payments (being the contract the lawful basis).
- To send you through email, if you have previously consent to it or according to applicable law, our newsletter and/or promotions from our commercial partners (being our legitimate interest or your consent the lawful basis, according to the case).
You will be able to unsubscribe to those emails from your account, from the email itself or contacting us at email@example.com. Nevertheless, you won’t be able to unsubscribe from some specific communications, such as messages related to the security of your data or updates to the terms and conditions of the Service.
- To keep the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activities, to follow our terms and conditions and to help law enforcement during its investigations (being the legitimate interest in relation to the security of the Service the lawful basis).
Likewise, Pastisseries Pomar may use your personal and non personal information in aggregated and anonymous format to show it to third parties. Pastisseries Pomar can also share with third parties stats and demographic information about the users and the use of the Service. In any case, none of this information will allow these third parties to personally identify you.
5.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website of the Service has an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send your personal data through contact forms of standard type.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity record and of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, presenting the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber attack the Service), as well as data relative to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through phone, email and other means of communication indicated.
Regarding the media used:
- Our providers of payment services are, VISA and MasterCard. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that the User as a customer will provide to those third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the site (for example, the possibility of participating in a contest) may contain specific conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in these services.
5.2.- In social networks
The Service has profiles in some of the main social networks, recognizing itself as responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which faces of people appear).
The treatment that the Service will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, the Service may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as providing a personalized customer service.
In no case will the Service extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is expressly obtained for it. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the latter, the Service will help and advise you to that end to the best of its ability.
5.3.- In socials contests
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by the Service, the data that you give will be treated only by us for the purpose indicated in the statement of the action.
6.- Data retention
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by Pastisseries Pomar:
- The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
- The data from the clients will be preserved for the minimum amount of time required, being able to keep it until:
- 5 years, according to article 1964 from the Civil Code (personal civil actions without special window).
- 6 years, according to article 30 from the Code of Commerce (invoices and accounting books).
- The subscribers' data to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- The data of users uploaded by Pastisseries Pomar to pages and profiles in social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers his consent until he/she withdraws it.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Pastisseries Pomar could share, preserve or disclose some personal Information to third parties, in a non-aggregated form:
- To provide the Service:
Providers that lend a service on our own name, including credits cards processing, web hosting, commercial analytics, customer service, marketing or delivery suppliers. Service providers can collect and have access to information required to carry out its duties. Nevertheless, service providers cannot share or obtain the information for any different purpose.
- To collaborate with competent authorities:
- a) If we believe that is a reasonably need to comply with any law or legal process in any part of the world. In any case, we will only provide the required information.
- b) If we believe that this action is appropriate to comply with the terms and conditions of Pastisseries Pomar.
- c) If we need to detect, prevent or in any other way deal with or go after scams, the security or the technicals aspects related to Pastisseries Pomar.
8.- Security measures
Pastisseries Pomar adopts all the required technical and organisational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non personal information collected, against unauthorised accesses, as well as its accidental modification, loss or destruction.
Having said that, Pastisseries Pomar cannot guarantee the total security of the information collected. For that reason, you must collaborate and always use your common sense about the information that you share.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after their removal, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
We will inform you about its changes by sending you a notification to the provided email address and/or through a notice about it in our website.
Address: Carrer de Plaça 20, CP 07630, Campos, Balearic Islands, Spain.